Penpee.com monthly short love story contests.
The monthly short love story contests will run monthly throughout 2019. All entries for the month must be submitted between the 10th and 15th day of each month. Not earlier and not later.
Entry closes on 15th day of every month.
NOTE: June contest will close on the 30th of June 2019.
The winner’s account will be credited with a bonus of £25 or £50 at midnight on 25th of each month.
Starter membership account: £25. Premium membership account: £50
- Entries are open to only registered writers on penpee.com. (Starter writer membership is FREE)
- Three reader’s tokens are required to participate in this contest.
- This contest is open to everyone irrespective of your age, background or where you reside in the world.
- In order for your story to be classified as an entry into this contest, you must use the category: competition, when submitting your entry.
- Writers can submit as many entries as possible but there can only be one winner.
- Each entry must be submitted with a clear cover image.
- Penpee does not allow multiple accounts per user. Failure to abide by this condition means your account can be suspended without prior notice and you may be banned from using our website again.
- Plagiarism is not allowed anywhere on our site. Failure to comply will result in automatic ban from ever using our site.
- Your entry must be submitted before midnight on the 15th of each month and no earlier than 10th day of the month.
- Shortlisted entries will be put to vote on our website and also shared at Penpee Fan Group Facebook page.
- £25 cash prize will be credited to the winner’s account if the winner has a Starter membership account or £50 if the winner has a Premium membership account on the 25th of the month. This will display in “Account Balance, Under Review” in their dashboard.
- No employee of penpee may participate in this competition.
- Go to How it works to learn more about how penpee works.
- For enquiries, contact [email protected], chat to us on Facebook.com/penpeebooks
About Reader’s tokens:
Reader’s tokens cannot be bought or sold. They are free and can only be earned when you have read at least 80% of a completed story. Three reader’s tokens entitles a starter to a publishing pass. Basic and Premium membership do not require a reader’s token to publish a story but this may be required to submit an entry into a contest.
In order for your story to be classified as an entry into this contest, you must use the category: competition, when submitting your entry.
Join Penpee Fan group on Facebook. It is a place where penpee fans-penpeers, connect, share stories & discover our new short story & flash fiction contests.
No comments, be the first one to comment !