- Finishing school does not guarantee you a job. Simon Yol, did not get a job. He struggled looking...
- A true story but a bit exaggerated to encourage my readers in believing that everyone's story con...
- A funny story of a young man that learned the hard way by unwillingly staying in his country in o...
- This is my book in progress. I am trying to show how culturally, Women are burdened by norms and ...
- John's birth was not as easy like for many children. Being born in the war torn Sudan when the wa...
|First and last name||
|Something about you||
John is a South Sudanese creative writer, a founding member of South Sudan’s biggest artistic youth movement, Anataban Arts Initiative. He realized his writing capabilities while at Kenya National Theater in Nairobi in 2009 while doing plays which Jicho 4 Productions.
Back in his homeland South Sudan, John in spite of working for a local Human Rights organization. With his work, his daily engagement with people resulted to him writing on everyday situation in South Sudan. His writing has been termed as some kind of a creative artivism because he directs them towards addressing issues in the community.
|What type of stories do you like to read||
Crime, Thriller, Fanfiction, Humour, Moral Ending, Mystery/Suspense
|Tell us where you currently work||
Human Rights Defenders Network in South Sudan
51 minutes ago
3 hours, 13 minutes ago
5 hours, 59 minutes ago
9 hours, 49 minutes ago
10 hours ago